My Artworks

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Anime Summer Fest in SM CdeO!



i really cant believe the Ambox Davao will visit here to open up a cosplay in Sm CdeO..:D
i am so happy about the moments with them!i really hope that the MCSX 2010 will be held here!

im cosplaying as Sakura with a gorgeous white gown and with my partner Syaoran(Kazuo) From tsubasa chronicles due to my obsession to this anime..:D

and our skit which i did my choreography and the all the props with him was an EPIC applaused to all of my audiences and the participants of Davao.(we only practiced for 2 times only!>.<)
most of them are really inspired from us and the Emcees would say to us that we might be the Best Couple Cosplay and Best Skit. hahaha~Flattered enough..


though it has no contest for the cosplay, but it was a great experienced with them. Im looking forward for more Cosplay!:D
thank you for all the moments~
you can see the photos here in my facebook account.:D

*BOW*

No comments:

Post a Comment