My Artworks

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello!Newbie Here..uhmm..Whats a Blog?

YOh! if you'll feel odd about me, there! Here's my New blog and my first blog!

in the first place since i was in high school, i was so curious of the word "blog" and my classmates, friends, teachers, and others made blogs, so i asked them "what is blog anyways?" they said that it is a place where you share. that was very very summarized. i tried to make a blog in Friendster before but i really had no idea how to handle a blog, so i stopped and never going to use a blog habit.

When years goes by, my friends are always talked about blog blog blog, and i think that blog is only made for PROs. but, what i am mistaken that blog is where you can express and everyone can make their own blog. i heard one of my friend says that "blog is where you can write anything you want, you can make a video blog, not just writing a blog, you can express your thoughts, your ideas, your daily life experiences, a mini blog which can tell how are you status was,act as a journal,as a tips,as a guide and many to mention about the meaning of blog."

i believe that the word Blog is a Broad meaning of it, and Blog is a universal thing to share everyone.

thus, i am now here to bring back my habit on writing,sharing whatever i want because it seems that i've been writing like a blog in my social network websites such as friendster, gaiaonline, plurk and facebook! I hope im looking forward to write what i can express myself.

Me Welcomes to Blogger! :3

2 comments: