My Artworks

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Starlight Cheesecake

SYNOPSIS(my original story)

A full of Happiness upon a star always wishes for a child like me. I've always wish for a Shining Shooting
Star that stories that made like in Fairy Tales. the Storybook i have in my side of the Bed was named Starlight Cheesecake.I am Moe Hikaru,an ordinary student from a school of S.T.A.R. or as known as School of Theoretical and Academics of Revision where a school can search for answers upon a theory and more knowledge of the discoveries which makes us more intelligent. I hold the Storybook Starlight Cheesecake gave by my foster parents by an accident of the unknown wanderer which i can't remember. and this book ends up with an teared pages more than 50 of them and this story is incomplete. this Book still remains as a mystery.

Im living with my Uncle name Lourence who always guides wherever i go like knights should do, we may live in a simplier life but the tradition for us it to be royal etiquette which is very usual for me.We dont have a large Mansion, i dont need those and we lived in a condimonium. As well as my Uncle treat me like a princess and i dont want to be a kind of princess gicing much everything for me. I may have a Hard Attitude but truthfully, I have a soft attitude who i care for my friends and my uncle. We share to read the story of Starlight Cheesecake which im the one who named for that title because the storybook front part has empty title.

And want to know what the storybook tells? I will tell you the story left in the page...

In the Ecstasy of the Magellaniux Continent, there are full of paradise castle contains of royal kings, queens, princess, prince, pons, rooks, knights, and bishops to maintain peace of Magellanic Continent. The main capital and the most Fantastic place of the greatest King,Queen and Princess is in Magellanic Empire. where peace are at stake among people wish for Happiness. the Powerful and Reliable Knights who are fully trained to serve at right costs and hold the numerous Oaths given to them for there Empire are known as the ConstellaKnights, they were consists of 12 chosen knights name by the constellation of stars.

Aquila,Capriconus,Delphinus,Eridanus,Fornax, Hyrdus, Lynx,Musca,Orion,Phoenix, Sagitta, and Virgo. the chosen 12 knights of the Magellanic Empire. the rest of the remaining 76 knights are separated by the different continents of the Magellaniux by great honor, humility, and power.

At several years after, a prophecy by the Magellanic Wanderers warns the Empire that two stars will be offspring and will collide by a shade of meteor stars and throne to the Most Ruler of Magellaniux Empire. they were aware of that, by the only loving queen name Queen Magnes. at months after, she bore a twin girls name Moestar and Noelstar which the prophecy come true and only one should be throne as One Ruler. thus, the Empire decides by the judicial court to kill the other twin. but one senator Louvre rejects and secretly brings the other twin to escape from the Empire and bring her to the current world where she can be safe and be throne as the heiress of the Magellanic Empire soon in the future. Yet, the Empire persistence remains to assassinate the missing twin name Moestar. and Senator Louvre asks the MoonKnight of Capriconus to protect the heiress Princess on the future at the age of 18.

.
A lot of catastrophic issues happened in the Empire were at Warfare due to the Power they seek for it because of the Prophecy. King and Queen of Magellanic lost their souls over by the Ophiuchus Zodiaculus which Noelstar betray her Royal Blood Family. the whole Continent were all seek for Moestar to Heir the Right throne of the Magellaniux which has gone missing. Betrayal Oaths, Fake Oaths are within this Insanity

Yet, the wanderers never gave up, they made a book like fairy tales which can hold the power to change the story against the wrong prophecy happened and the right heir of the Empire. they gave this book to Senator Louvre and must live in the usual and casual life on Earth between the dimensional galaxy of Magellaniux to stay with Moestar. the book was brought and given to--------------------(teared page)

So there, the story ends like this and gives me a thought were all the pages went. Still, it remains a mystery.

Unfortunately, at my age of 18. An unexpected guest came for me to kill me from the Vast of Oath. I had no idea what the person said to me. But an unusual knight came and protect me from the Oath of Protection. He was called as the Moonknight of Caprinconus. He has no name but Capriconus is his name in the dimension world. All the explanation he said to me was untrue, i remain mistrust to him that im Moestar yet he wont stop unless i believe him and become his shoulder. I accept his oath called the Oath of Togetherness, but i wont go easy for him.

Later, He was my classmate in the school to pretend and protect me from harm which makes me no
sense of it. He alias his name as Kazuo Muragami a megane geek. and with my best friend Fuuko Dhevi will always guide me along with Meowz my imaginary pet which my uncle gave it to me unquestioned.

Will this be my Fate as the Heiress of the Throne of Magellaniux Continent? Or Should I Escape this Insanity?

The Story of Starlight Cheesecake remains missing pages and my tasks to collect the pieces around the Existence of the Nebulae. All unexpected remain knights will appear sooner. its not easy to look for a page like an adventure but it is a clue of a power of the Princess. which is Me..Moe Hikari.


By Rhymix Xllieniesta
thanks for the comments!i hope i can get some of your ideas..

No comments:

Post a Comment